Provide quality Golf, Dining and Social experiences.
Rules of Etiquette at Westfield Golf Club
Etiquette has to do with manners:
It is through the courtesy that we show to other people that we show our respect for them.
- Respect the course and its rules.
- Good behavior, sportsmanship and fair play should be the focus of all golfers.
- Arrive soon enough to give yourself time to warm up properly.
- Be patient and have respect for other players and their abilities.
- Be polite and courteous to those around you including staff and personnel.
- Displays of frustrations or outbursts of temper such as yelling, screaming, throwing clubs, etc. are unacceptable and in some cases dangerous to yourself and others. (PGA)
- Keep your voice down on the course to avoid distracting others.
- Consideration is required for golfers on any adjacent tees, greens, and fairways.